Every year we let the girls pick a theme for their birthdays. We then order the decorations and invitations and plan a big party at the Willard's. For Bryn's 4th birthday she wanted to have Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz so we ordered Dorothy costumes for both girls complete with ruby red slippers. (The girls have always loved to dress up and we have found that it is best to get two of everything.) Anway, when we got the costumes Bryn happily put hers on and was Dorothy for the rest of the day. Maryn on the other hand would not wear hers. Finally, 2 years later she put hers on. So I had to get pictures. (Well actually they dress up and then ask me to take pictures of them.) So I guess I had to post them.
Here is a picture of Maryn in her snow hat and goggles. There is just no more to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment