Thursday, April 30, 2009

If found return this princess to the nearest castle


Here is a partial picture of Maryn's room. This is still the only picture of the house I have taken yet. I have found that a bigger house is nice but is much harder to keep picked up. One of these days I will take more pictures. 
We let the girls pick the colors of their rooms. Bryn of course chose pink (those pictures will be hard to come by as Bryn is not the tidiest of people) and Maryn chose blue one day and then green the next. So I took a chance and painted one wall green and one wall blue.


Some days they get along and some days they don't. Apparently this was one day they were getting along. 
[This is only Bryn and Maryn's club]



Not the best picture but I needed a picture of Bryn's favorite shirt. We found it at Disneyland. It says 'If found please return this princess to the nearest castle".
On that note, we were driving in the car the other day. It was all of us so Ian and I were chatting in the front seat while the girls were talking in the back seat. Bryn wanted to say something to us but couldn't remember what it was that she wanted to say. (Just a note to those of you that haven't been around Bryn. She talks non stop. She talks to her dolls, at her dolls, for her dolls, to her food, while she is drawing, etc. I know that she has finally fallen asleep in her room because the talking stops.) Anyway, Ian and I continued to talk while she was thinking of what she had to say. She said to us "stop talking because I need it quiet to think." Ian said "I am not going to stop talking while you are thinking, you can think while we talk." And Bryn says "well mom says she can't hear herself think while we are talking so we have to not talk while she is thinking." Ian said "fair enough." And we were silent until she remembered what she needed to say. I know this is only the beginning of my comments coming back to haunt me.

No comments: