Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meet the Princesses

Today I was trying to clean up the house when I hear Bryn yell "mom, Maryn wants to have her picture taken with Ariel." So of course, I head off with my camera to Bryn's room to see just how Bryn managed to create Ariel in her room. When I got there Maryn posed with a dressed up as Ariel Bryn just like she had at Disneyland with all of the characters. I played along with it and took the picture. Then Bryn said "would you like me to sign your book?' to Maryn. For those that don't know, at Disneyland you can buy autograph books and let all of the characters that you meet sign them. In the first picture, Maryn was lucky enough to get to meet one of the characters from High School Musical.







1 comment:

Kara said...

So cute - it is funny how things make such an impression on the girls :)