First, yes that is my 4-year old using a PDA. It was just a cute picture so I had to add it. The other picture is self explanatory. The girls are still into dress up.
The other day Maryn and I picked Bryn up from school. For some reason they started arguing (can't wait for the teen years). The argument kept going as we got into the house. Then, they started writing each other mean notes. I was about to stop them when I realized that they were learning to write and actually spelling some words close to the real words. So, I let them continue--it was hilarious.
The girls are enjoying begin back to a schedule and it is nice that I am not teaching this semester. It is a much less stressful time. Right now the girls are doing their dance class and swimming lessons and seem to love them. We will add gymnastics back in February--I just need to ease Bryn away from her playtime.
1 comment:
Arianna was so happy to get back to swimming. Even Ethan has asked to go swimming - which is nice.
Post a Comment