Where did August go? I am sure a lot of us are asking the same question. Ours kicked off with grandma and grandpa Willard coming for a visit--well we were hoping for a visit but instead they picked up the girls and took them back to Montana with them. Ian and I stayed behind for a staycation. Although I had big plans for getting things done--paint kitchen, paint trim in house, clean girl's rooms, clean out house for donations etc., I ended up getting my class stuff ready and then watched some movies (that was a treat watching a movie from beginning to end). I also got some good runs and swims in. It was a nice time before the hectic school year.
The girls enjoyed their time with grandma and grandpa. They ran in the children's sweat pea run and did lots of swimming.
After the girls had been there 6 days I headed up to Montana to spend a week and half. The posts to follow will show what we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment