Now Bryn prefers the activities that she can participate in instead of the rides--although she did go on Dumbo this year. She loved getting autographs from the princesses, the fairies and the other Disney characters--she nearly filled 2 autograph books. She also liked to watch the newest Disney princess--Princess Tiana perform. She got to participate in the dancing all three times that we went. And, she also got picked all three times to answer the question that Tiana asked. Although I don't think she would have let the princess get away with not picking her.
One afternoon, Maryn and Ian decided to ride finding Nemo while grandpa, grandma, Bryn and I sat on a bench and ate Bryn's favorite snack--Cotton Candy. As we were sitting there we heard an announcer say that Jedi training was about to start. Bryn decided if it was participation and not a ride then she would attend. She was chosen to go up on stage. I thought that it would be just showing some of the kids how to use toy light sabers. At the beginning that is what it was. Then, up from the ground comes Darth Vader. They let some of the Jedi students battle him and Bryn was chosen. After the Jedi training we met up with Ian. Bryn said "I got to do Jedi training." Ian said "Did you battle anyone?" Bryn said "Some guy in a black suit."
No comments:
Post a Comment