Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Part 1


We began our Christmas vacation with a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Willards. We were greeted with matching pajamas for the adults from Grandma and Grandpa. This was a good thing since we mostly stayed in the house and played games and ate. Those pajamas were worth the money.
We also got to see Scott, Liz and Zach while there. The girls were excited to see their cousin Zach since they hadn't seen him for a year and a half. They, and I, were surprised with his persistance or I guess insistance that we all play cars with him. I had no idea. I have watched the girls get infatuated with toys before but it was nothing like Zach's obsession. He would ask everyone "wanna play cars?" If they were playing cars, they were watching cars. He did have one specific rule though, he got to be Lightening McQueen. Although he would tell you that maybe tomorrow you could be Lightening McQueen. Bryn got him to take a break during his car playing by dealing him in to a game of Uno. I am not sure if they played more Uno or more cars.
Below are some pictures of the time at the Willards. Maryn got a Snuggie (she has always wanted one) and has since shared it for Share Day at school. Bryn got an alarm clock. Now in the car when we listen to music she is able to sing along with the radio. I guess it is better than constant talking.







No comments: