Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not only has Bryn discovered that you can talk in the cafeteria and not get a warning and that you get a "free" recess after lunch but she has also discovered the hall pass. I was listening to Bryn talk to Maryn the other day. Bryn was describing what she gets to do in first grade that she didn't get to do in kindergarten. She said to Maryn "you get to wear this necklace but you are only borrowing it." So I asked about the necklace and came to find out that it is the hall pass. I now wonder how many times per day Bryn uses the rest room.

Bryn has been asking to eat school lunch since school started. I don't mind if she eats it but I know how picky she is so I haven't let her up until today. They were having pizza. When she got home I asked if she ate her lunch. She said "I ate most of it. I didn't eat the mush though." Now I am wondering what the "mush" was. I asked if it was cold or hot and she said warm.


No comments: