Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 Weeks in Montana


The past two weeks have been spent enjoying the Willard's backyard in Montana. The girls and I headed to grandma and grandpa's on June 19th so I could get the girls settled in before Ian and I took off to Hawaii. We swam in their COLD pool, went to the Museum of the Rockies and the girls played with toys that they "have always been looking for". (Sometimes we have toy overload at our house so I secretly slip some over to grandma and grandpa's.)

After the girls and I had been there a week Ian drove up and he and I headed to Maui for 5 nights. We had a great time. We snorkled and boogie boarded and amazingly I only took about 20 pictures--below is one of the only ones that turned out. Needless to say we had a nice and relaxing time.


No comments: