Tuesday, August 12, 2008

At grandma and grandpa's house

The girls and I have been at grandma and grandpa Willard's for almost a week now and have loved the chance to enjoy their great backyard. As you can see in the pictures the girls have done a lot of playing outside and swimming. Bryn found one of Uncle Mick's toys--a blowup pink baseball bat and has been using it as a tail so she can be a squirrel. It is kind of nice to see her moving past her phase of wanting to be a kangaroo. I am getting a little exhausted from making pouches for her to wear.

 While here, we have also made it into Bozeman to visit the Museum of the Rockies. The girls love that place! Everyday when we wake up I ask them what they want to do and most of the time they say "go to the museum". They both really love looking at the dinosaur displays. Bryn even says that the dinosaur skeletons are very "fashion". Maryn likes to look at the dinosaur videos.

Since we have been here, there has been one disappointment for the girls--the absence of Uncle Mick. Grandma and grandpa have cleaned out both of Mick's rooms and made them into rooms for the girls and I--I mean guestrooms. The girls were very concerned as to where Mick would sleep. 





1 comment:

Micheal Willard said...

I want my alligator. I have been looking for that for two years.